Musja (through Inars Art Gallery srl) is aware of your concern for how your personal data is used, and we recognize the importance of protecting your privacy.
Contact us by email at email@example.com if you have any questions or comments, or if you would like to make a request concerning any of the rights related to your personal data.
General principles and our commitment to protect privacy
Inars Art Gallery srl is committed to protecting your right to privacy. Our aim is to protect all personal data held by us by managing your personal data responsibly and transparently. Your trust is important to us. Thus we are committed to the following general principles:
- You are not obliged to provide any personal data we request. However, if you choose not to, we will be unable to provide you with our services and products;
- We aim to collect, process and use as little personal data as possible;
- When we need to collect your personal data, we ensure that it is as correct and up-to-date as possible;
- If the personal data we collect is no longer necessary for any purpose and we are not required by law to keep it, we will do everything possible to delete it, destroy it or render it anonymous;
What types of personal data do we collect?
The types of personal date that we collect depends on the purpose for which they are being collected and on the product or service we are providing. In general, we can collect the following types of personal data directly from you: 1) personal contact data, such as your name, email address, street address and telephone numbers, and 2) communications with us, including the details of our email conversations.
Why do we need to collect and use your personal data?
We collect your personal data in order to guarantee you the best experience of online navigation and to provide you with high-quality client services. Specifically, we can collect, keep, use and communicate your personal data for the following purposes:
- To manage your payments when you buy our products, to communicate to you the status of your order in response to your requests, and to assess and manage any complaint;
- To collect and respond to your requests or to contact you in response to your questions and/or requests;
- To provide products and personalized communications, and to suggest products. We may also need your personal data to fulfil legal or contractual obligations;
When we collect and use your personal data for the above-mentioned or other purposes, we will ask for your consent before or at the moment of collection. When necessary, we will ask your consent to process personal data. If you consent to such processing, you still have the right to revoke that consent at any time.
When we process your personal data, you become the holder of a series of rights that you can exercise at any moment. Here below please find an overview of these rights, and of what they mean for you. You can exercise your rights by sending an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right of access to and correction of your personal data
You have the right, at any moment, to access, correct or update your data. We fully understand the importance of this right, and invite you, should you want to exercise it, to email a request to email@example.com.
Right to data portability
Your personal data can be transferred, copied or transmitted electronically. This right can be exercised by you only when:
- The processing is based on your consent
- The processing is carried out by us to fulfil a contract.
If you want to exercise your right to data portability, we invite you to email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Right to cancellation of your personal data
You have the right to request the cancellation of your data if:
- Your personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected;
- You revoke the consent previously given for the processing of your personal data, and there is no other legal motive to continue processing that data;
- You oppose the processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing;
- You oppose the processing of your personal data for legitimate interests of Musja (for instance, to improve the overall user experience on the website);
- The personal data was not processed according to the provisions of the law;
- Your personal data must be cancelled in conformity with the provisions of the law.
If you want to cancel the personal data we have collected from you, we invite you to send a request by email to email@example.com. We will adopt all measures reasonably necessary to satisfy your request in compliance with the provisions of the law. If the personal data collected by us is no longer necessary for any purpose and we are not obliged to keep it by law, we will do everything possible to cancel it, destroy it, or render it permanently anonymous.
Right to limit processing
You have the right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data if:
- You believe that your personal data is not correct;
- The personal data was not processed in compliance with the law, but rather than cancel it, you prefer that we limit processing.
If you want us to limit processing of your personal data, we ask you to send us a request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can adopt all the measures necessary to satisfy your request, in compliance with the provisions of the law.
Right to oppose data processing
You have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data at any time. To do so, we invite you to send an email to that effect to info@Musja.it.
Right to lodge a complaint with the competent authority
You have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the competent authority concerning the methods with which we process your personal data.
How we protect your personal data
We know that the security of your personal data is important. Therefore, we make every effort to protect them from any and all improper use, interference, loss, unauthorized access, modification or dissemination. We have developed many security measures that help us protect your personal data.
Sharing of your personal data
How to contact us